Thursday 15 January 2015

The Liebster Awards | Zahra

Hey
This is pretty exciting...

We (being my sister and I...I'm not Gollum...yet) were nominated by the lovely Perks Of Being Nazia for the Liebster Awards, so thank you! (no sarcasm...promise)

I nominate:
^^^
(who also tagged us both -my sister and I- to do the beauty blogger tag, so thank you!)

Onto the questions!

1. Why did you start blogging?
-I really liked reading and I've always kind of wanted to write....plus I just wanted to show my amazing haul in my first post.

2. If you had to only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
-Collection Lasting Perfection concealer- it covers pretty much EVERYTHING.

3.Who are your favourite youtubers?
-This could take a while...The British crew (Zoella, Tanya Burr, ThatcerJoe, Niomi Smart, Marcus Butler etc etc) umm.. Michelle Phan, Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta, Troye Sivan.

4. What was the last song you listened to?
-Drake-'Pound Cake'

5. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
-Curly

6. Favourite makeup brand?
-Narrowed down to 3:
MAC
Topshop (does that even count?)
Soap and Glory

7. What are you wearing now?
-A green t-shirt and leopard print pajama bottoms

8. When was the last time you went shopping?
-About a week ago *don't sing it* *do not sing it* *sings it*

9. What was the last present you received?
-Christmas presents from my friends (I can't remember what it was-it was mid-December)

10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
-Graduated from uni with a degree I like and either getting a job in London or New York or LA in a flat with a couple of cats or travelling around the world with a few friends.

11. Who is your fashioned inspired by?
-Anyone, literally anyone; people on the streets, people on TV, people on YouTube...anyone


My questions:
1. Who are your favourte youtubers?
2. Waffles or pancakes?
3. What is your holy grail makeup item?
4. If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. What was your life ambition as a kid?
6. Favourite Disney film?
7. Trainers or boots?
8. Do you have any pets, if so, what are they?
9. What nail colour are you wearing right now?
10. Top 3 makeup brands?
11. Dream house would be..?


The Rules:
1. Link the person you were nominated by 
2. Answer the questions the nominator asked
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions the nominees can answer
5. Notify nominees-social media/blogs

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...