Tuesday 18 November 2014

My GCSE Art Project 2014 | Zahra


    

Right now. I'm currently in year 10 and I'm starting my GCSEs *sigh* which means a bigger increase in workload and the difficulty of it.
Now this isn't a post to say how hard school is, but to just show you my ideas for one of my GCSE art projects.
(photos from Pinterest/tumblr)





mehendi.jpg


As you can see, my inspiration is very Arab/Indian inspired, purely because the topic I've chosen revolves around is culture and light. I feel that I like the Arabic culture more than my own purely because it's different but still quite similar.
I've chosen artist too: Annika Sylte 
I chose her because some of her drawings I feel are easily associated and compatible with wat I'm planning to do with my project.




 I like the way she's incorporated different elements into her art but it still looks put together eg. the henna on the bright yellow hair.

I'm not sure when I'll be done with my project (at the rate tat I'm going, I'm sure it will be quite a while) but I hope to keep you up to date wit it as art is one of my favourite subjects. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...