Tuesday 28 October 2014

The Wishlist - Charlotte Tilbury | Ayesha

Sigh.

Charlotte Tilbury is a relatively new makeup brand/person (as far as I am aware). I have tried on the colour coded eyeshadow palette in 'The Vintage Vamp', and it is BEAUTIFUL. You may think 'oh it's just an eyeshadow', but when you apply it, there is an amazing wash of colour, so pigmented and creamy with something a bit special about it, that I can't quite place my finger on. 

On my wishlist from her collection is the eyeshadow palette 'The Dolce Vita', here

Matte Revolution lipstick in Love Liberty, here.

Lip cheat re-shape and re-size lip liner in Pink Venus, here.

Sadly with these special items comes a special price, too! 

What will you be enjoying from her collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...