Sunday 12 October 2014

The Chop | Zahra

My hair length


Me being an idiot

So I went to the hairdressers.....she cut a fair amount off.
What happened was she measured out an inch but (I actually measured this) instead cut off 5. I was super emotional (my exact words: 'I want my hair back', 'she cut it off', 'can I wear extensions?') because it had taken me about a year and a half to get it to the length I wanted it to be. I know that all of my split and dead ends have gone and that my hair can grow out to be healthier again but it didn't occur to me how quickly my hair actually grows. I've found a few hair growth tips to see if they help and hopefully I can have my old hair back (I'll probably have to re-ombre it too) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...