Sunday 21 September 2014

My 5 MAC Hearts | Zahra

*Barbie voice* 'Oh I love you MAC!'



Top to bottom:

5. Shanghai Spice:
To this day, it's still my only Mac lippy, but I am planning to expand on it (that is if Topshop doesn't bring out more shades...)
The colour of this is more of a 'your lips but better' colour on me as my lips are quite pale...it's a sheeny, shiny nude-y/ peach colour (creamsheen finish), perfect for all skintones I reckon because it's not too pale or nude or opaque. I like to wear this when I've gone a bit more peach/brown/heavy on the eyes.

4. Woodwinked eyesadow:
Probably one every eyeshadow lover's favourite eyeshadows. I wrote a little review of it HERE.
It's a shimmery 'suits all' gold colour, with the perfect amount o gold in it-it's more on the warm side, but it doesn't look like you're ill at all, also with a bit of blending, you've got yourself a pretty quick, subtle smokey eye.

3. Bare Study Paint Pot:
This and 'Satin Taupe' are my everyday colours.
I've actually done a whole review on this if you want to see it HERE.
It's a shimmery, champagne that looks super pretty on it's own, or paired with other eyeshadows.

2. Satin Taupe eyeshadow:
Wow.
I love this eyeshadow to bits- it's quite shimmery, but not glittery and is like the perfect shade for this season, hence why I wear it everyday. It's a grey/purple/taupe sort of colour, and I think this looks so pretty on darker skintones.

1. Studio Finish Concealer:
Lastly, my most used and loved Mac product that I couldn't go a week without (I've gone several days without using it). The concealer. The shade I'm in is NW25 which I only use under my eyes as it's too orange (I reckon I'm probably an NW20 all over the face)- I can use it all over the face in the late summer though.
This has the best coverage ever - paired with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and any foundation, you've got yourself some flawless skin. It blends out so easily and gives a full opaque coverage (it basically covers up my horrid dark circles), although I will warn you that it hasn't got the best look on dry skin

Ant MAC recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...