Tuesday 12 August 2014

I'm B'Lush'ing | Zahra

I went to town the other day with my sister and one of our family friends and we decided to venture into lush. Now I haven't really tried much of the Lush skin care so I thought I'd pick up a few bits and bobs to try out...


From the left: 

I've found this to work really well, I had a spot on my cheek (nice) and I put this on just before I slept and when I woke up BAM, it was gone. You need the tiniest amount, so this bottle should last me quite a long time PLUS it has a year's expiry date rather than 2 weeks.

Can I just point out that lush face mask samples actually last a really long time? A lovely assistant recommended this to me. It's got lavender scents and bits of lettuce that act as an exfoliant (is that a word?)          I've found that after I use this, I can instantly see that my skin looks more radiant and glowy.

I've not tried this yet, but my sister asked for a sample of this and the assistant just gave us one each, so I'll be reviewing that soon.

Once again, something I haven't yet tried but I picked a couple of these up as they were so cheap (£1 each) but I liked the concept of them- you drop one into a bowl of steaming water, wait or it to dissolve then place your head over the bowl for about 10 minutes or so, then simply pat your face dry with a towel. Review to come soon

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this mask? Firstly the smell, then the look, then what it does.... This mask has worked its chocolate-y wonders on my face. Besides wanting to eat this, the reason why I like it, is because it makes my skin look radiant and super soft.

When I first tried this out, I instantly fell in love with it. This particular toner (there's 3) reduces redness and cools down the skin (especially now that it's summer.) It's good just as a pick me up too or even as a setting spray (although I think the with the other 2 you can use them to remove makeup, this one doesn't say anything about cleansing, so I've been using it as a makeup setting spray and it's worked quite well.) I think in the future I'll get the Tea Tree Water and see if that helps me with any of my breakouts.

I've not tried this yet but I will soon hopefully. I've read lots of reviews on this saying how amazing it is so I'm excited to try it out.

Have you tried any lush products that have you would write a letter to the manager if they ever discontinued it?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...