Saturday 5 July 2014

Shopping List- my must (want) buys | Zahra

Hello everyone,
I know my sister has already done this, but I thought why not do mine too?

Makeup


-Mac Pigments in 'Vanilla' and 'White Gold'.

'Vanilla' is a white, iridescent colour with a hint of silver/ gold running through it and I think it would be nice for the inner corners of my eyes and also my brow-bone.


 Pigment

'White Gold' is pretty similar to 'Vanilla' but is slightly more gold-tinged which would be perfect for all over the lid or as a subtle highlighter.


 Pigment
Both Photos from MAC



-Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
I've heard so many people raving about this saying that it's amazing and well worth the money and quite frankly, I do want to try a high end foundation that actually matches my skin colour.

-Mac Lipsticks in 'Flamingo', 'Morange', 'Russian Red'

'Flamingo' is a corally, pink- super summery and, even though we're about half way through the summer... there's always next year.



Photo from Vaintyrouge

'Morange' is a bright orange with redder undertones. Even though I have 'Infrared' from Topshop, this one is much brighter and more daring to wear I reckon.


Photo from ViviannaDoesMakeup

Now 'Russian Red' is something I've had my eyes on for a while now- it's your classic red lippy that suits all skin tones and makes you look like you've actually spent time getting ready.


Photo from Zoella

Perfume

I sort of have an addiction to perfumes, even though I can't actually afford them but even still...I'm waiting for the day I can legally get a job :)
This perfume smells quite similar to 'Chance' but a bit heavier, and ever so slightly more musky (if that even works)

This perfume I've wanted for about half a year now- ever since I smelt in in Selfridges, I've been wanting to bathe in this stuff (that would probably hurt)
It reminds me of spring, glitter and flowers- although I'm not the biggest fan of floral scented things (especially rose), I really like this one because it's so light and fresh.

Oh joy! Something else that is way out of my budget!
I'm probably going to hate this in the winter because I'm all over the woody/spicey scents at that time of year, but right now, I'm in love with this airy but fruity smell (that doesn't even smell like grapefruit to me)

Skincare

I sometimes get puffiness and redness around my eyes and I'm not sure why that happens- I think it's an allergic reaction to something, but I don't know what
I've heard so many people talk about this and I'm dying to get my hands on this, even if it is a little tester.

-Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
I had a mini sample of this for when I went to Qatar and it's honestly so amazing- it hydrates my skin and makes it feel super soft and it smells nice too.

So that's my list (that seems a lot bigger than my sister's) and I hope to try out a few things soon

Have you tried any of these, and if you have, what did/do you think of them?
                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...