Tuesday 27 May 2014

Showing ASOS some love | Ayesha

It's been a busy few weeks in the AK & FK household, but that hasn't stopped me from showing some love towards ASOS...although not so much my bank balance. I LOVE ASOS! It has to be my most favourite store ever. Some of these things I got out of necessity, as I'm still trying to update my wardrobe after having a huge clear out last summer after I lost a bunch of weight. Did you know that I don't own any blue jeans?! They are next on the list. 


These are some gorgeous boots to replace my current ones as they are way, way too uncomfortable for everyday use. These ones are by a brand called Pull and Bear which I had never heard of, but anyway the shoes were right up my street so naturally they ended up in my basket. I know it's spring/summer, yada yada... but the weather is still very unpredictable and I have found myself wrapped in a blanket with a hot cup in my hand only yesterday. ANYWAY, these shoes are so comfortable and lovely and I can't wait to wear them. 


Oh, NARS. For some reason they are not a brand I usually gravitate towards. I'm more of a Bobbi Brown or MAC person if I were to go for a high-end company, but I have heard one of my friends talk about a particular shade of blusher called 'Madly' a lot and thought I'd check it out. I LOVE this shade! I don't know why I haven't tried it sooner! I would describe it as a bronzer/blusher in a deep browny-coral kind of shade. I also own Dallas which is a bronzer/blusher mix, but it is definitely different. Dallas is more pinky/brown. 'Madly' just makes me look healthy! I'm not a fan of the chalkiness of it, however. I find it to be quite dusty and also the staying power isn't amazing unfortunately, that's just on my face though. I have heard lots of people raving about it and everybody is different. 


The last item I ordered was this skirt by Vila. It's knee length, was a bargain (£10 I think?!) and increased the versitility of my wardrobe by a mile. I can pair it with so many things, including some things I have rediscovered. It can also be dressed up or down, most of the time though I'll be wearing it to work. I love how my job is non-corporate so I can dress as smartly or as casually as I like (no blue jeans or shoulder-baring is the dress code) so this fits in nicely. 

So there you have it, I love shopping. My husband is only getting to know the beginning of it.                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...