Saturday 26 April 2014

Review- Mac Paint Pot | Zahra

Hello again everyone :)

Today I thought I might share my opinion on the Mac Paint Pots.



The paint pot i have is called 'Bare Study' and is a really shimmery champagney/pink colour with a hint of glitter. 


I just wanted to see how gold it could go lol.


My first impressions on this were that it's a really wearable colour and the texture feels really nice- very smooth and creamy (easy to blend out with a dense brush or your fingers). With eyeshadow I normally stick some primer onto my eyes beforehand (Urban Decay- Primer Potion 'Original') as I have quite oily eyelids but since I've heard and seen so many people just wacking this on as a base I thought I might give it a try...



I put this on this morning at around 10:30 and you probably can't tell but my eyes don't look all that oily and have a slight shimmery/ coloured look to them.



After 6 hours it had completely worn off and my eyelids just looked the same as they did before- the colour had creased but left flecks of shimmer on the actual lid.

All in all, I think with a primer it might stay put for a bit longer or if your eyes aren't too oily then it might stay. Otherwise the colour and colour payoff is amazing and for a high end brand it's not too expensive (retails for £15.00).


Just wanted to do a little FOTD (face of the day) but LOOK AT THE SUN
FOTD: Skin: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- Medium Cool
                       Sleek Blusher- Macaroon
            Eyes: Mac Paint Pot- Bare Study
                       Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner- black
                       Maybelinne 'The Falsies' mascara- black


Anyway... Thanks for reading and I will see you all soon.
Enjoyyy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...