Saturday 19 April 2014

Review: Essie polishes | Ayesha

Hello all,

I am currently building a small army of nail polishes at the moment, my favourites being Essie and Barry M. I also bought 2 Chanel nail polishes which are lovely and a great luxury item, but if I were to compare them to Essie, then I would say Essie trumps! Here are the reasons why.

1. There is a gorgeous array of colours.

2. They apply really, really easily. The last time I applied their polish, I painted each nail in 3 strokes and that was it (side, middle, then the other side). I feel this is due to the extra wide brush:



3. They are quite opaque even with one coating, but 2 makes them super-opaque. 

4. They have some really cute names like 'Chubby Cheeks', which makes me think of a baby pink but it's actually a hot orangey-red!

5. Applied with a good top coat, they don't chip until maybe day 3 or 4. (However, I think this could also depend on how good your top coat is). 

If only Barry M did extra-wide brushes, I would stop buying everything else and just get Barry M. Thank you for wide brushes, Essie!


There is no reason for this second photo; only that I wanted to show you my new globe necklace I got from Urban Outfitters yesterday. There is a tiny map inside. That is all I need to say.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...