Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mini shopping haul and review | Zahra

Hello again :)

Once again my sister and I decided to go shopping. Yes, two days in a row. It's the holidays! 









We ventured into Boots so me being me, decided to swatch almost every lip colour there until I thought 'a Revlon Lip Butter would be nice'. Seeing as I don't actually own any I thought I might as well purchase one.  The colour I got is called 'Tutti Frutti'-  it looks like a bright orange in the tube, but when you apply it, it turns into a sort of orangey - coral mesh. My initial thoughts were that I wish it was slightly cheaper (they retail for £7.99) but they are long-lasting and give your lips a nice stain and sheen. It smells really nice too (like Body Shop's shea butter)- not something I generally look for in a lip product but I guess that's a plus right? So far I've found it to be very hydrating and a brilliant colour payoff and I'm excited to buy a lot more. My sister purchased a Barry M lip crayon - the new Gelly Hi-Shine one in Alpha (the bright red with orange undertones), so if you would like her to do a review/swatch of that then comment below :).




I then wondered off into the land of hair products and shower gels and saw that Boots had a 3 for 2 on nearly all hair products so I decided to get these 2. My sister got herself a mini conditioner. My first impressions on these are that they smell nice and I've heard good things about the sea salt spray so I have high hopes for these... (I'll try not to sing Muse). Review to come soon! 

What are some of your favourite drugstore purchases?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...